Jigoku Shoujo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I Shall Cleanse Away Thy Bitterness~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~About Enma Ai~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

~About Enma Ai~ Empty
PostSubject: ~About Enma Ai~   ~About Enma Ai~ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:52 pm

-NOT REALY ANIME INFO-

I am Enma Ai. My Real Name Has Been replaced with Ai Enma. I Have Been Chosen To Take Roll Of Jigoku Shoujo. I Live In A Peaceful Place That Remains In Twilight for Eternity, with My Grandma, and my assistants.

I Will Be The One who receives and delivers vengeance on my clients' will.
My Career As Hell Girl Started After I Had Been Bullied In Person and Online, year after year, the bullying wouldn't stop until I grew sick of those nasty, jealous, low-lifes, and decided to take revenge on all those who bullied me. I am not the only one that has experienced that pain, my task of fulfilling people's vengeance and ferrying people to Hell is my punishment to them, therefore my other punishments are, to make a video in my crew's [url=youtube.com/aiemna]Youtube[/url] about those sinners, Or, to email them hurtful things, to fulfill the revenger's wishes.

Hence, if you chose to seek revenge you will be cursed with a contract. You will be known by the person you choose to seek revenge on, and will die a sinner in Hell, also.

♥️~Enma Ai.
Back to top Go down
https://jigokushoujo.board-directory.net

~About Enma Ai~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jigoku Shoujo :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: